Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cat & Mouse

So, I am sitting downstairs in church Wednesday night oblivious to the fact that my son is upstairs in Children's Church entertaining all the kiddos. I am told of his funny outburst after service.

Seems they were taking prayer request and my son was asked if he had a prayer request. Of course he did...he wanted to pray for 'that mouse and the cat that was chasing him round and round.' (Seems he has been watching a little too much Tom & Jerry cartoons?) Of course I am told that all the kids bursted into laughter. Which only probably made Landon worse.

His dad asked him when we got home why he would give a funny prayer request like that in church? I tell you, the kid was serious! He told his dad that he wanted to pray for that mouse, cause that cat was always chasing him round and round and he didn't want him to get hurt. It was hard for my husband to keep a straight face...I didn't have to keep a straight face...I was in the kitchen laughing my head off! :)

Don't blame me for anything he says. It's his dad's fault!!!

No comments: