So, because one can never have too many friends, I decided to join in on the Friend Making Mondays that I found here. Today we are to share ten of our favorite things. Here's my list of favorite things.
1. This little boy has to be at the top of my favorites...he's our only child after many years of trying to have a baby and after three miscarriages. He was born 17 days before our 17th wedding anniversary! He's my little miracle from God!
2. I'd have to agree with my friend; Monica, that Michael Buble is definately one of my favorite things.
3. My Nikon camera! Love my camera!
5. Moose-Tracks Ice Cream. LOVE this stuff!
6. My very first Bible. It's so worn and tattered, but I know where to find every scripture that's ever brought me comfort in hard times because it's marked so well.
7. A Sonic Dr. Pepper with extra ice.
8. Hobby Lobby!
9. Corn & Green Beans! Seriously, I could find a way to incorporate them into every meal I cook. (Which frustrates my husband beyond belief!)
10. Pictures! I love to take pictures, edit pictures, look at other's pictures. Photos tell a story without speaking a single word.
So, that's a few of my favorite things. Now, I'm heading over to read all about everyone else's favorites. Have a blessed Monday.