Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs

Here are some pictures of Landon's Easter eggs. We bought a kit that had stickers since I thought that would be a lot less of a mess for him to decorate with. He had so much fun. Funny thing happened when we were decorating the eggs...Landon has questions about everything in life! His daddy and I have made sure Landon knows the true meaning of Easter and how Jesus died on the cross for him and then rose on the third day. We've tried to explain to him that since Easter is in the springtime, we also do fun things to celebrate this happy time such as dying and hiding eggs. So, while we were decorating the eggs he asked, "Mommy did Jesus find pretty eggs when he came alive?"

How am I supposed to answer that without laughing??? How?

Hope everyone has a blessed and Happy Easter tomorrow.

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

What pretty eggs. Don't you just love all of the little questions the kiddos ask.
I wanted to let you know that I have tagged you for a fun game. Hop over to my blog to get all of the details.
Have a great day!