Thanks to Tanya I am receiving these two neat awards. You are sweet to think about me. Thank you.
The first award is...
Thank you, Tanya! What a lovely surprise and gift for Mother's Day.
The second award is...
I am suppose to list 7 things that make me Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers I love. Then I make sure and tag my recipients and let them know they have won! Also,I am to link back to the Queen that tagged me. So, here goes...What makes me Awe-summ??? If only I felt Awe-summ then I'd be able to answer that. I'll give it my best shot.
1. I have a strong faith and belief in God that keeps me grounded. Without this, I'd be nothing.
2. I have a supportive husband who believes in me even when I don't believe in myself. If I didn't have him in my life whispering "Yes, you can!" I wouldn't accomplish half the things I do.
3. I have the greatest little boy ever born to a woman. He gives me purpose and reason in my life.
4. I have the best parents ever. They taught me about the important things in life and I'm forever appreciative of that.
5. I have a wonderful church. I cannot say enough about how much I love my church and all the ways we as a group are reaching out to individuals in our community.
6. I have the greatest group of friends who each bring something special to my life.
7. And last, but not least, I have found a way to let the past be the PAST, so it doesn't ruin my future.
Thanks, Tanya for thinking about me with this award. Hopefully, I didn't butcher it to pieces.
I am going to tag these 7 people...
Layla-These Are The Days
Kasey-All That Is Good
John Deere Mom (I just found this great blog!)
Alexis-Where He Leads Me I Will Follow