Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Falling In Love With Jesus...

I just can't stop singing this song! We sang this at church Sunday night during worship service, and it's been on my mind since. It's one of those songs that just stays with you. I love the second verse that says, 'In His arms, I feel protected. Never disconnected.'
It's so easy to feel disconnected in the busy world that we live in. It's good to know that when I run into His arms, I'm connected to all that matters.


So, pause my playlist and tell me what you think?

4 comments:

Parsley said...

What a voice! Wow! I've never heard this song. Thanks for sharing.

Monica said...

I loved singing this song at church.
Beautiful.

Debra said...

I've never heard of him or this song before. It is beautiful and he has a fantastic voice! My husband and I listened to it together and we both really like it.

Miller Racing Family said...

Thanks for sharing, that was a great song with a powerful message!