Friday, January 29, 2010

I Wrote A Note To The Devil...

You can laugh if you want, but that's what I've done today. I've wrote him a note...and I've told him that I will overcome and I will win in this battle that's raging at the present. I've left the note in an unusual place. I left it on the bottom of my shoe...

Here's why...


And the God of peace shall bruise Satan UNDER your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen." Rom 16:20

See, I know he'll be able to read it from there!

I'm thankful that I know the God of PEACE! He alone can give peace in the midst of the storm.

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

I think it is wonderful that you wrote the devil a note. That way he knows you are serious when you tell him to flee.
Hope you have a great weekend!