Monday, March 8, 2010

Back in the land of the living...

We drove to the beach Saturday because the weather was perfect here and because my husband knew I so needed to get out of the house. I had spent most of the week indoors because I had been having problems with asthma and allergies and seizures. Trust me, those three are not a good combination. My husband had to leave church early with me Sunday night because I was so sick and passing out. When I get extremely exhausted I start having these spells and then the seizures start. I was in bed for a few days and just feeling better when the asthma started bothering me. I think I enjoyed the sunshine and warm weather much more than he and Landon did, because I had been indoors for so long.



Landon was in a posing little mood...and I took advantage of it! My husband said he knew I was sick because the battery on my camera was dead and I hadn't bothered to charge it until I knew we were going somewhere Saturday morning. The battery on my camera always stays charged and ready.





It felt so good to be outdoors! On our ride back home, we found a house that we thought we might be able to get pretty cheap. It needs a little work, but it's hard to find a house with a pond in the front yard.




We almost put a bid in on the house, but this guy that we found a little further down from it changed out mind!!! I just don't think he'd make a good neighbor.

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow, bless your heart. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. We are having nice weather here and I do agree it is hard to stay inside. I love the photo of Landon in his cool shades. I will agree with you that the alligator would not make a great neighbor! But Trey would love to see one in real life!
Have a wonderful Monday!