Friday, March 19, 2010

My Therapy...

Grabbing my camera and heading out to take pictures of this little guy is the best therapy I've found! Not only am I outdoors in this beautiful weather, but we get to discover lots of new places. And, I get memories that will last a lifetime. Best kind of therapy I've found.









I love how serious he was in this one. Several people were passing and stopped to watch him so he put on a show for them. He done all kinds of serious poses for me!


Now, off to get his hair cut and then on to more therapy. It's a beautiful day here and I need some sunshine!!

2 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

I totally agree. Get us outdoors and the fun begins. I can't believe how good you are getting with your photos. I love the photo in front of the church.
Great job!

Rhonda said...

He is such a doll! Great pics!