Are you wondering how to stay safe in the world today? Have you ever asked yourself where IS the safest place? I just wanted to share some statistics that I found with you...
1. Avoid riding in automobiles - because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
2. Do not stay home - 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
3. Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks - because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water - because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals - so, above all else, avoid hospitals.
But . . . you will be pleased to learn that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services in church, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders.
Therefore, logic tells me that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is at CHURCH!
Oh, and Bible study is safe too! The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less.
So, attend church, and read your Bible. It just might save your life! And, for the record...if you're looking for a really great church, I happen to know of one! ;)