Friday, March 13, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Beautiful Louisiana...I just wish it would stop raining!!!

Here's Anthony, Landon & Pawpaw out on the lake enjoying a boat ride.




On another note...if you know how much I love corn and green beans and how I could seriously eat them for every meal, then you will know that I am in heaven now because I have found out about this. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but just trust me when I tell you it is delicious! My husband is going to have a fit now that I've found another way to cook corn and green beans together!

CORN AND GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE

1 can French style green beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 c. finely chopped celery
1 Small carton of sour cream
1 can Cream of celery soup
1 stick margarine
1 stack of Ritz crackers


Mix green beans, corn, onion, celery, sour cream, and celery soup. Melt margarine and mix with crushed crackers. Pour green bean mixture into casserole dish, spread crackers on top. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to advice your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll and

1.send us your site/blog address;
2.send us a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3.send us a detailed description of your site.

we would be honored to advice your blog on our blog and give you some
tips to empower your site!

keep on with your great work!


ilinkyoursite staff
"I link your site"

Miller Racing Family said...

Recipe looks great! I to love green bean casserole so this would be wonderful. Wow, that is a lot of water in those pictures. I think rainy days are harder when you have kids because then they can't get outside and run around! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

hope you are having a good time. I will have to try this recipe for Charity. She those both of those veggies alot to.

Debra said...

That recipe does look great to me!
Y'all have been getting lots of rain, haven't you? You must be getting tired of it now. I know I'm ready for some dry warm weather where we are! I do hope your rain will stop and everything can dry out. Hope tomorrow is a great day for y'all.

Debra said...

Your greenbean casserole sounds great to me, but I'm afraid my husband wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, cuz he won't eat celery or onions. I'm wondering if his mama dropped him on his head when he was a baby or somethin'. lol