Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday!




Since Landon only had a very mild case of chicken pox, and he was feeling great this morning, we were able to get out today! (I think he only ended up with about ten sores.) Again, Thank God for vaccines!

The weather was beautiful today, so we went to some garage sales early this morning and then headed out to the local airport for an Open House/Air Show. Landon is like his daddy and LOVES airplanes and flying. Mommy endured the trip...only because she had her camera with her! Here's some pictures...



They were giving rides in this helicopter, and Landon wanted to go, but it was a two seater, and he would have had to go up ALONE with a pilot I didn't know! I'm sure he was a nice guy, but...NOT HAPPENING! It made for a few 'tense' moments with many tears. Thankfully there was cotton candy and other things to take his mind off it.



We were right on the runway, so I was able to get some great shots when these guys flew over doing formations and tricks. I love these pictures.


3 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like He had a great time!Remember when we were there last time and Landon,Caleb and Sara went on their first airplane ride?I don't know what we were thinking!LOL!I don't know about you but I was a nervous wreck!

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow, great photos! Glad that Landon is feeling better.
I have never flown but we are hoping to this summer.
I love the photo of Landon standing on the plane wing. That is such a pretty picture.
Have a great day!

Carol Kennon said...

Monica...Yes, I remember! In my opinion...we WEREN'T thinking! And I was a nervous wreck. I've never been happier to see a plane land!

Tanya...Thanks. I don't fly at all anymore. I went up with my husband in a small plane ONE time...that was enough for me and the others on board! lol Hope you have guys enjoy flying better than I did!