Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Add this to my Christmas list...

Landon found one more thing he wanted to add to his Christmas list...

That's right...A BUNGEE SWING!

I finally gave in tonight when we were finishing up our Christmas shopping and let him ride the bungee swing. I have been telling him for the last six months that he didn't weigh enough to get on it. Tonight he changed his question. Instead of asking "Do I weigh enough now, Momma?" he decided to ask his daddy, "Daddy, how much do I weigh?" Daddy says, get on the scale son and we'll see. As luck would have it he met the weight requirements.

Honestly, my heart was in my throat when they started getting him strapped in the swing.


He was all smiles...


...and wanted to add one to his Christmas list.


When he was finished swinging, I asked him if he was scared. He replied, "No, not even a little. I love flying high like that mom...next I'm gonna jump out of an airplane."

Ummm...I don't think so, sweetheart!

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

How fun! Trey would probably be the same way, he loves to bounce on things.
I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas with your family! And I hope Landon gets his bungee swing for Christmas. lol