Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Focus...Focus...Focus...

II Corinthians 5:8-9
8) "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;"

I choose to focus on what's happening IN me, rather than what is happening TO me. There are troubles on every hand, life happening all around me. Pressures can come against me from the outside, but I must remain focused on God's word and His promises so that it does not affect what happens on the inside...or how I respond to things!

Sometimes I must simply choose not to respond to a situation at all. Sometimes it's best to just trust in what you know is true, WHO you know is true, and not give a situation place or comment in your life. Just move on and rise above it.

No comments: