Monday, March 2, 2009

Friend Making Monday & Package

Kasey's Friend Making Monday question this week is...
If you had $1000 dollars, and a baby sitter for a period of 24 hours what would you do?

WOW! A thousand dollars AND a baby sitter? Definitely a dream day. First thing I'd do is call and get some tickets to see Michael Buble...three tickets to be exact. Then I'd take a limo over to pick up my two friends (you know who you are!) and we'd be off for a wonderful ride. We'd stop first to eat lunch. Did I mention that we have front row seats for the concert. After the concert we'd head back to the hotel rooms and enjoy some friendship and relaxation, massage time. I say room'S because I am definitely going to have my own room and my own bed. I love you guys, but that sleeping together thingy is just way too close for my comfort!

And speaking of Friend Making, I just received this WONDERFUL package today from this sweet lady. She hosted a giveaway on her blog and I was the lucky winner. Thank You so much. Bath & Body Works and Chocolate. What more could a girl ask for? And this happens to be one of my favorite scents! Thanks Tanya! I love making new friends.

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

Your day dream sounds wonderful. I love how you seemed to have such a relaxing day with close friends. I am so happy that you got your package. I was hoping you liked that scent. Hope you have a blessed day!