Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where do I start?

So much has happened since I last posted. We find ourselves busy with something involved with the church every day. Not that I am complaining because I love it! We have our church business cards, our letterheads, and matching envelopes in, and they are beautiful. Thanks for all the help, Denise. I think Denise has a blog and I'll put up a link to it as soon as I find it. If your church or business needs affordable and professional logos and such, she is the one to call! You will not be disappointed.

Here's our logo package with the letterhead, envelopes, cards and logo...Isn't it beautiful? Denise designed this packet for us and used a picture of our church in the design to make it personal. The greatest part of this package is that she gave it to us as a gift. We've known her for a long time and she wanted to bless our church. She definately blessed us! Thank you, Denise!


Here's the cards I designed for us to mail out to our first time guests as a follow up. It's my first time to work on anything like this so I am pleased that it turned out as good as it did. These are postcards on the back, so it's a really unique and inexpensive way to follow up on guest.


Here are some of the other things we will be mailing out to the community in hopes of boosting our attendance and getting our name out there. I told my husband that now that I'm getting the hang of how to design these things, I am loving it and find it so much fun to create them. This really could be dangerous! lol
Front...


back side...


Here's the caps I done for the guys...


I haven't got the tote bags in yet, but here's a picture of them. I made them for the ladies that attend our Ladies Prayer Meetings on Tuesday mornings.



And, to end this post, here's a picture of the cutest little boy in the world...at least in my world!

5 comments:

Pam said...

All of those look great. I really like the pamplets you'll be sending out.

Miller Racing Family said...

All of the promotional information looks very good. It looks very professional and inviting.
I love the tote bag it is so cute.
Have a great day!

Debra said...

You did a great job on everything and they do look very professional...it must have been time consuming. The tote bag is so cute too and I have to agree with you....your little guy is the cutest boy in the world....well besides mine of course, even though mine is almost 23 and not so little anymore! LOL

Kimmie said...

Those cards and pamphlets look great. I think I will tell Sis. Duvall about them. They might think about calling Denise for our church flyers....Love ya, girl....:)

kelvin s.m. said...

It's just simply great!:)